Newry.ie

Three children and two adults have been treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Poyntzpass in the early hours of this morning.

Fire crew at the scene of the house fire in Poyntzpass. Photograph: Joe McClelland
Fire crew at the scene of the house fire in Poyntzpass. Photograph: Joe McClelland

The fire happened around 4.30am at the semi detached property at Aughan Park in the village.

The house was extensively damaged.

 

 

Pin It

VIDEO

DONATE

Please consider supporting Newry.ie

Amount

FOLLOW NEWRY.IE

 

 

Newry.ie require Cookies on some parts of our site to enable full functionality. By using Newry.ie you consent to our use of Cookies. You can use your browser settings to disable cookies on this or any other website.