Newry.ie

Two people were taken to hospital after a fire yesterday at a semi-detached house at Shandon Villas, Newry. Fire crews from Newry and Warrenpoint stations attended the incident.

They used breathing apparatus and a hosereel jet to put out the fire in an upstairs bedroom. 

A 72-year-old woman suffered shock and a 43-year-old man suffered smoke inhalation and minor cuts. 

Both casualties were taken to hospital by ambulance.

Pin It

DONATE

Please consider supporting Newry.ie

Amount

FOLLOW NEWRY.IE

 

 

Newry.ie require Cookies on some parts of our site to enable full functionality. By using Newry.ie you consent to our use of Cookies. You can use your browser settings to disable cookies on this or any other website.